Intelligent Data LakeHOUSE
The smart move for big business from warehouse to lakehouse
Harnessing the power of data
AI-based Big Data and Analytics technologies enable you to apply the full power of the cloud to erase data silos, extract business insights, make your organisation more competitive and grow without limits.
Data warehousing has democratised organisational data by centralising it in a single platform and providing business analysts with data visualisation and exploitation tools. But if an organisation wants to grow based on its business data, it needs an Intelligent Data Lakehouse.
Organisations have used data warehousing to store and integrate data collected from internal sources (usually transactional databases), including marketing, sales, production and finance.
If an organisation is capturing large amounts of data from more and more sources internal and external to the organisation such as online services, even from IoT devices, a Modern Data Warehouse will not suffice.
The current changes are forcing organisations to easily access data, exploit it, generate live reports and gain key insights for business improvement.
Data has become a core part of business, providing the ability to analyse the past, to gain new insights, but also to predict and plan for the future.
Data Lakehouse solutions are business levers that enable strategic business decisions to be made with data. It is a proven asset and can give companies a huge competitive advantage.
Some challenges for companies and their solutions with an Intelligent Data Lakehouse are:
Removing Data Silos
- Data Warehouse combined with a Data Lake on cloud
- Integration of various data sources and streams in real-time or non-real-time
- Ability to analyse patterns in data with ML
- Ability to generate live reports
- Ability to explore patterns in data with ML interacting with AI-based services in the cloud
- Individual or collaborative access and exploitation of data in dashboards
- Comprehensive data security
- Tiered usage without linear growth in cost
Benefits of an Intelligent Data Lakehouse
Less time and effort with administration tasks
Simplified scheme and data governance
Reduced redundancy and data movement
Direct access to data for analysis tools
Cost-effective data warehousing, due to its cloud approach
Support for creating models, whether to classify elements or predict trends, beyond just reporting
Easy scalability, as it is natively designed for it
Unified security management
Functional applications of
an Intelligent Data Lake
Customer Experience Optimisation
- Learn about user behaviour in real time
- Tailoring products, services and offers to consumers’ needs
- Analysing customer feedback through social media and online activities
- Monitor business and analyse events
- Identify where to reduce costs
- Detect where to increase business margins
- Optimise processes
- Respond quicker to market forces
- Monitoring of early warning signals in service delivery and product deficiencies
- Integration with other data sources in addition to the call centre customer satisfaction log
- Ability to use new sources of data and analytics (predictive, prescriptive, machine learning)
- Detect and capitalise on trends faster than competitors